Notice of the NZARE Annual General Meeting 2022
We will hold our AGM virtually during the NZARE Conference on Tuesday 15 November.
We encourage all members, longstanding and new, to attend AGM of our Association as it is the one opportunity to meet Council and celebrate the developments of the past year and look forward too many exciting announcements for the future of NZARE
This year the Council representatives of 2021/2022 are seeking approval from the membership to retain the current council members and council composition. The NZARE council has been restricted in terms of operations and offerings to members over the last three years of the pandemic and the council wishes to progress strategic and operational objectives already underway.
Should you wish to be nominated or nominate someone else as an NZARE council member for 2022-2023, nomination forms are available here or from the current NZARE Secretary, Kirsten Locke contact co-opt options available in the NZARE constitution.
Expectations of Council members
- Attend one Council meeting in person and two council meetings via zoom, each year
- Hold a portfolio or be an active participant in Council operations
- Attend the annual NZARE conference and annual AGM
- Supply annual reports if your role on Council has this function
- Uphold the NZARE constitution and work in best interests of all NZARE members